View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aenor/Vamp
< Member >

re: Hd

Yes enchants can be fixed in a few mins but they weren't fixed when you did the apply, so yeah there was a problem -even if, as you said, fixable in 2 mins- there

Surely full t2 outweights ZG one but afaik we only use 1 priest with full t2, that's why I've asked

Best of luck

edit. forgot to mention that i've played some ZGs with him (but never on priest) and he didn't bring any sort of problem, that's all I can say 

Dilja

Aenor/Vamp wrote:

starting with enchant, fix chest enchant aswell as boots enchant (minor spd doesnt stack with zg buff so its up to you if keep minor spd or spirit), also minor spd on gloves is still better than nothing, as well as +5 res on cloak

talent link is empty

is it possible to have a screenshot with keybinds being shown? Also I don't see LiP keybound but I might be wrong about that

Ah, we don't allow RDX/QH or any other add0ns with such functions.

EDIT. Do you have other sets except full t2 shown on RP? I'm pretty sure you have atleast 2 ZG pieces for bonus, truefaith etc, but better be sure

Best of luck, Vamp

Enchants: can be fixed in a few mins so I don't see a problem there.

Talents: link must be bugged, here is a new one http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#bxRhsV0oZfxLcc0Vx willing to respec out of renew

Keybindings: Mentioned above in application, none of my keybindings are shown, don't know why. Lip is keybound.

Addons: I have RDX/QH addons installed yes, I never use them in guildraids since I was a CL and the one who put out healing assignments, with me being the MT healer.

Gear: Yes I have ZG Wraps/Bindings/Mantle. I don't use them because of I belive the way I heal, the T2 bonus outweights the ZG one.

Aenor/Vamp
< Member >

starting with enchant, fix chest enchant aswell as boots enchant (minor spd doesnt stack with zg buff so its up to you if keep minor spd or spirit), also minor spd on gloves is still better than nothing, as well as +5 res on cloak

talent link is empty

is it possible to have a screenshot with keybinds being shown? Also I don't see LiP keybound but I might be wrong about that

Ah, we don't allow RDX/QH or any other add0ns with such functions.

EDIT. Do you have other sets except full t2 shown on RP? I'm pretty sure you have atleast 2 ZG pieces for bonus, truefaith etc, but better be sure

Best of luck, Vamp

Dilja

Part 1: Character Information
1.1: Name of your character: Hd
1.2: Class: Priest
1.3: Race: Human
1.4: Realmplayers Link: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=WS2&player=Hd

Part 2: Resistance Related Questions
Some fights in AQ40 and Naxx require resistance sets / items. These questions may be relevant to some classes whilst irrelevant to others. Please answer Yes or No.
2.1: Fire:   Y or N? N
2.2: Frost:  Y or N? N
2.3: Nature: Y or N? Y ~140
2.4: Shadow: Y or N? N
2.5: Casters Only: Do you have a Frost Wand: Y or N? N

Addition: I got hit gear for Naxx.

Part 3: Player Information
3.1: Where are you from?: Iceland, I live in Slovakia at the moment
3.2: Age: 31
3.3: Do you have at least a basic understanding of verbal (speaking) English: Y or N? Y
3.4: Do you have a working microphone you can use: Y or N? Y
3.5: What is your FPS and MS rates during a 40 man raid? I have around 60 FPS and between 50-70ms in raids
3.6: Link your internet SpeedTest result: www.speedtest.net
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5763034659

Part 4: Your Availability
WiP schedules raids on Wednesday and Thursdays. They begin with world buffs at 18.30.
We occasionally raid on a Sunday if content is left uncleared starting with World Buffs at 18.30.
We also reserve the option to add Monday as a raid day, pending unusual circumstances (server issues) or patch updates on KT . (We understand world buffs aren't as useful for Healers)
4.1: Are you able to make these raid times: Y or N? Y
4.2: Are there any circumstances that might affect your attendance? Yes, I am married with a 4 year old kid, my wife is in med school and I am personally doing a master's degree. However I am a wow addict, so I will probably be online most raids.

Part 5: User Interface
5.1: Show us your UI(in raid if possible). We like to see what you see through your screen; (if your application doesn't include a UI image your application will be declined.)
: http://imgur.com/a/CnHqp

5.2: Does your screenshot clearly illustrate all your keybinds: Y or N?
N
5.3: If your UI doesn't clearly illustrate your keybinds, please explain why:
it does not show any of them for some reason. I have mana potions, dark runes, hourglass sand, crystal water all on keybinds
5.4: Please give us a list the addons you're using (including the ones on the screenshot image)
Action Bars:  Normal blizzard action bars
Player, Party, Raid Frames: Luna Raid frames, ArcHud
Buff Frames: RAbuffs
Raid Tools: CT_raidassist, Healersassist, Chronometer, Decursive, Clique... Among others.
Class Addons:
General Performance Addons: 
Other Addons: BigWigs, KTM, SWstats(realmplayers uploader), LP... among others

5.5: SW_Stats and RaidStats Precision 
Work in Progress monitors performance by use of RaidStats. To ensure optimal reporting we prefer you to optionally use SW_Stats v2.0 beta 7.
You can download this version of SW_Stats here: ftp://realmplayers.com:5511/SW_Stats_2.0-beta7.zip
5.5: Are you using SW_Stats? (this includes if you've just installed it): Y or N? Y
5.5 Are you using SW_Stats v2.0 beta 7? (You can test by typing '/swstats con' in game): Y or N? Y
(realmplayers uploader)

Part 6: Playstyle
6.1: What is your talent spec? http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#bxRhsV0oZfxhcs0Vx
6.2: [DPS and Tanks]: Briefly describe your 'rotation' or 'priorities' when DPS'ing / Tanking.
6.3: [Healers]: Would you describe yourself as reliant upon a decursive, dispelling or healing macro/addon? Y or N? Y
6.3.1: If Yes, please explain: Addons can be used to enhance player's performance, since I started healing (when shamans were out of combat ressers) alot of new stuff have come along. I still can heal like people did in the old days, I just prefer to enhance my performance with those.
6.4: Are you prepared to change your spec and gamestyle if requested: Y or N? Y

Part 7: Consumables
7.1: Consumables are a vital component to WiP raiding success. Please list consumables from the provided categories below that you'll bring to WiP Raids.
a. Flasks: Elixir of distilled wisdom
b. Elixirs: Mageblood potion, Sages, Greater Int
c. Potions: major mana, LiP(never used it tho), Purification potion GFPP, GNPP ect.
d. Food: Nightfin soup
e. Scrolls: Not needed on current content, but ofc, spirit/stam/int
f.  Weapon Enhancements: brilliant mana oil
g. Miscellaneous (Try Hard): Juju guile, Crystal Force, Kreeg's stout, Gordok GG, Rumsey rum, lung juice

Part 8: Community Questions
8.1: What is your old/current guild, and why are you leaving?: I started on this server as a priest/mage. I joined Devastation as a priest and got eventually promoted to classleader. Devastation fell apart, so I got invited to Fidelis. I am the current priest classleader of Fidelis. However they didn't want to keep going because of the vote shop(I kind of agree with them, but I want to keep on playing) so currently I am looking for a guild to play with.
8.2: Have you played with anyone in WiP who might vouch for you?: Since I have a ton of alts, I have prolly played with everyone in the guild during PuG's. I dont know if anyone can vouch for me.
8.3: Why do you want to join WiP? Eventually, go to naxxramas, since its the only instance I have never raided. I belive WiP can possibly take me there, if the server survives.

Part 9: Other Information
We like players that can bring something extra to the guild, be it personal interests, academic knowledge, game-related knowledge, etc.
9.1: What raid/gaming experience do you have on Feenix / retail wow / other games that will benefit WiP? In retail I was a guild/raid leader of a AQ40 class guild. Played each exp. but I didn't like any of them as much as vanilla.
9.2: Anything you would like to add? (Optional): Dedicated player, willing to learn.

Part 10: Extended Questions: Kel'Thuzad
Our current guild PVE objective is killing Kel'Thuzad.
This section asks questions that gives us an insight into whether we think you can assist us achieving this target.
10.1: Is your PC or notebook capable of opening multiple game clients?: Y or N? Y
10.2: Do you have a level 60 warlock soulstoning alt? (Equally applies to warlocks applications): Y or N? N
10.3: If no, would you be prepared to level a L60 for soulstoning? Y or N? Y
10.4: Re: Spell Detail:
Do you know how to modify your game client video settings?  Y or N? Y

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work In Progress Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum