View previous topic :: View next topic  
Opilol
< Officer >

re: APPROVED - App: Curcan - by Opilol

Greetings,

After reviewing your current gear and modifications you've made such as improving your raid frames, you've been accepted to the guild. Welcome.

Opi

Gkicked.
< Social >

Update SWStats using the link in the application.

I have all enchants now except bh on weapon but i have all the mats to do it just not the recipe.

pre raid gear i thought i had it all but if you think band of mending is better than rosewine/band of piety i will get it today.As for fordring seal i am now at the quest with the painting from strath live.

i got now keybid for redemption,fire resist,invulnerability pot and mana pots+dark and demonic runes but for the buff consumables i dont have any space in the action bars i have them in bags.I didnt cover all the consumables because its a big list but of course im gonna use them all.

i now have sraidframes +classic mouseover.no more rdx.

On old warsong i played hunter Trolldoi.I was also in <Raids r us> before FC until it disbanded.If anyone remembers that guild.

Opilol
< Officer >

Greetings,

Most of your application appears acceptable for a trial position. I would like you to address these things and provide me with an update here or in game should you catch me online.

• Full appropriate enchants including minor speed on boots. I can do all the enchants that all healers require for raiding should you require assistance. Enchants would include +55 healing to weapon, minor speed to boots (without talent/world buffs), etc.
  • Completion of pre-raid. I wouldn't be so avid except the vote shop has made it very easy. If you're struggling with points for specific pieces and unable to find a group then please include that in your character update.
  • Keybinds are still missing on some critical abilities/consumables. Any on use consumable which you have mostly covered in your last reply however you are still lacking others like your protection potions. I'd also like you to keybind your resurrection. We encourage all of our healers to start rezzing when ever they are out of combat and able to if anyone is dead. This helps ensure the most efficient clear and your class tends to have less mana issues than your counter part rezzer, Priests.

Additionally, like to inform you that we do expect paladins to flask throughout our raids. We want everyone flasked to ensure the runs are as clean as possible and deem it only fair that everyone flask if some are required to.

Regarding what was mentioned already about RDX/Quickhealing or any smart heal addon. We do not allow this during any of our mandatory or full guild raids. If you choose to do so in 20 mans, 5 mans, or any PuG that is your call. However we find it to be an all or nothing mentality. While it is efficient sometimes, it has its consequences. Therefore we completely outlaw any smart healing. If you choose to use sraidframes then you can get classicmouseover for mouse over support. For luna, it has its own built in mouseover capabilities.

One of those two raid frames are essential. Luna is more user friendly off the bat but sraidframes has more potential with some consequences (lack of pet frames which are not required).

Out of curiosity, what was your character last server in Flying Circus? I was originally horde as were a portion of the last core/leadership in WIP.

Opi

Curcan
< Trial >

I have made some changes in ui not final but at least i got rid of rdx.It does make your braid go afk i can see why you would have a problem with that.

https://s15.postimg.org/h5adseczv/Wo_W_2016_10_22_17_54_39_76.jpg

Also about the enchants i can get them all today.and can also get mats for corehound belt if someome in guild can craft.

Aenor/Vamp
< Member >

yes remove rdx.

I'd use sraidframes/luna over Grid, much better

missing head/legs enchant, weap enchant, 4 stats on chest and spirit/spd on boots (I'd use spd but it shouldn't stack with ZG buff, idk yet. 7 stam is just no)

also fordring's seal+band of mending (even voteable) would be much better than those rings, and corehound belt is BiS cthun 

i might be wrong but I don't see water and potions keybound, sometimes you have like 1-2 sec to drink (f.e. suppression room) and there's no reason to not have everything keybound anyway, takes 2 min

ive done some ZGs with this guy, had no problems whatsoever with him

Curcan
< Trial >

That's no problem i can heal with grid+mouseover macro or clique.Or if you have better suggestion im open to it.

Briskos
< Class Leader >

Just gonna point out that we dont condone the use of rdx or similiar addons in guild raids, you might wanna get rid of that

Curcan
< Trial >

re: App: Curcan

The application submitted by Curcan is as follows:

Quote:
Part 1: Character Information

Name of your character: :
Curcan

Class::
Paladin

Race::
Dwarf

Please provide a Realmplayers link to your character. www.realmplayers.com:
http://www.realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=WS2&player=Curcan

Part 2: Resistance Related Questions

Some fights in AQ40 and Naxx require resistance sets / items. These questions may be relevant to some classes whilst irrelevant to others. Please answer Yes or No accordingly.

2.1: Fire Resistance:
No

2.2: Frost Resistance:
No

2.3: Nature Resistance:
No

2.4: Shadow Resistance:
No

2.5: Casters Only: Do you have a Frost Wand: Y or N?:
Yes

Part 3: Player Information

3.1: Where are you from?:
Romania

3.2: Your Age?:

3.3: Do you have at least a basic understanding of verbal (speaking) English?:
Yes

3.4: Do you have a working microphone you can use?:
Yes

3.5: What is your FPS and MS rates during a 40 man raid?:
30-60 fps 30-100 ms

3.6: Link your internet SpeedTest result: www.speedtest.net:
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5735911337

Part 4: Your Availability

WiP schedules raids on Wednesday and Thursdays. They begin with world buffs at 18.30. We occasionally raid on a Sunday if content is left uncleared starting with World Buffs at 18.30.

We also reserve the option to add Monday as a raid day, pending unusual circumstances (server issues) or patch updates on KT . (We recognise world buffs aren't as useful for Healers)

4.1: Are you able to make these raid times?:
Yes

4.2: Are there any circumstances that might affect your attendance?:
No

Part 5: User Interface

5.1: Show us your UI (in a raid if possible). We like to see what you see through your screen; (if your application doesn't include a UI image your application will be declined.)::
https://s10.postimg.org/x69v7pa95/Wo_W_2016_10_21_20_39_35_94.jpg

5.4: Please give us a list of the addons you're using (including the ones on the screenshot image)

5.4: Action Bars:
Default action bars

5.4: Buff Frames::
Detox

5.4: Player, Party, Raid Frames: :
Grid

5.4: Raid Specific Addons::
RDX,Big wigs,KTM threat meter

5.4: Class Addons (Optional)::
Pally power

5.4: Other Addons: (Optional):
outfiter ecasting bars,supermacro,classic snowfall,classic mouseover

5.5: RaidStats and SW_Stats Precision

Work in Progress monitors performance by use of RaidStats. To ensure optimal reporting we prefer you to use SW_Stats v2.0 beta 7

You can download this version of SW_Stats here: ftp://realmplayers.com:5511/SW_Stats_2.0-beta7.zip

5.5: Are you using SWStats? (this includes if you've just installed it):
Yes

5.5: What version of SW_Stats are you using? (You can test by typing '/swstats con' in game.):

Part 6: Playstyle

6.1: What is your talent spec?http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#c:
Standard holy 35.11.5
http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx#sVxurgstxGzZx

6.3: [Healers]: Would you describe yourself as completely reliant upon a decursive, dispelling or healing macro/addon?:
Yes

6.3.1: [Healers] If you answered 'Yes', please explain::
i dispell either with detox rdx addons or mouseover cast macro depending on the situation.

6.4: Are you prepared to change your spec and gamestyle if requested::
Yes

Part 7: Consumables

7.1: Consumables are a vital component to WiP raiding success. Please list consumables from the provided categories below that you'll bring to WiP Raids.

Categories: Flasks, Elixirs, Potions, Food, Scrolls, Weapon Enhancements, Miscellaneous (Try Hard Consums):
flask of distilled wisdom, superior and greater mana potions,elixir of sages,greater intelect,mageblood,scroll of intelect,brilliant mana oil,dark/demonic runes,resist fire potions.

Part 8: Community Questions

8.1: What is your old/current guild, and why are you leaving?:
I have no guild atm.Played horde on old warsong and was in Flying circus

8.3: Why do you want to join WiP?:
I want to raid with a guild being alone is no fun.You have raid times that fit well with my schedule.And from my experience in zg pugs people from wip play very well.I want to raid with competent people.

Part 9: Other Information

We like players that can bring something extra to the guild, be it personal interests, academic knowledge, game-related knowledge, etc.

9.1: What raid/gaming experience do you have on Feenix / retail wow / other games that will benefit WiP?:
I killed on old warsong as hunter all mc bwl aq40 everything except c'tun and 6 boss in naxx.It was all in progression raids after core merge.My guild killed more after but i had to quit wow then for a while :(

9.2: Anything you would like to add? (Optional)::
Holy paladin is the best class in wow history any other opinion is heresy.
Also i love Tailor Swift.

Part 10: Extended Questions: Kel'Thuzad

Our current guild PVE objective is killing Kel'Thuzad.

This section asks questions that gives us an insight into whether we think you can assist us achieving this target.

10.1: Is your PC or notebook capable of opening multiple game clients?:
True

10.2: Do you have a level 60 warlock soulstoning alt? (Equally applies to warlocks applications):
Yes

10.3: If no, would you be prepared to level a L60 for soulstoning?:
Yes

10.4: Do you know how to modify your game client video settings?:
Yes

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work In Progress Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum