View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Yavana.
< Guild Master >

re: DECLINED - App: Lithis Rogue - by Yavana.

Best of luck!

Regards, Yavana

Im sorry, but im going to have to withdraw/put my application on pause

there has been an accident in the family i have to tend to, and wont be playing for a while

HHalcyon
< Member >

Seems like we're dealing with a human here. Thumbs up by me. 

Sneezzie/Sneezie

Aenor/Vamp wrote:

No target of target of target?

u wot m8

i tihnk he thought i didnt have target of taret because in teh screenshot its 2x sneezie

but thats because i targeted myself, thus my target is me, and my target of target is also me ;)

top center unitframes is luna, since blizz ui often bugs out and dont display ToT for me, but i like the regular blizz unit frames for personal icon, thus i kept that i dindt change that in luna

Dexecute
-

Hi sneezie!

Nice that you have taken action!

I do not have raiding experience with this guy, however he is extremely nice guy who helped me get rockfuries within 36 hours. We had no previous connection what so ever and after a quick chat he offered himself to help me with all combat and task logistic, multiboxing his way merely 7 hours for no reason.

So +1 for the attitude this guy has.

#IM SELLOUT 

no seriously from chitty chat, i like this guy.

:) 

Aenor/Vamp
< Member >

No target of target of target?

u wot m8

Yavana.
< Guild Master >

See you on the island at 18:30, and yes indeed I have improvements for each spec, we will go through later on today or some other day..

Regards, Yavana

Ajjtem provides

Där ekade våra sånger
Alltid för Hammarrby

På norra läktaren brann de
Där var de alltid en fest
Nu går vi mot nya tider
Men vi kommer alltid va bäst

Shalallala....
Sneezzie/Sneezie

Ryepudding wrote:

UI looks iffy (2x player frames? No target of target of target?), no decursive or detox (sure, better if you work it without them, but it helps), and cant really see your raid ui.

Screenie also looks like you in a pvp spec.

2x player frame IS teh Target+ToT on my luna setup, the old blizz ui occasional bugs out, displaying or not displaying, thus luna

infact using detox, is listed in teh addon section of app and got a whirlwind icon bind for it, tho the name doesnt seem to display only the bind

and grinding Felwood, not pvp specc

Sneezzie/Sneezie

Yavana. wrote:

App looks nice, I really like that you put effort into giving out multiple talent spec links, however most of them are wrong on some points, I can go more into detail with that when we talk in game..
Consumables are there, UI looks decent, gear seems pre raid bis almost.. I am to accept this application, however I would like to test you out as well if its possible for you to raid tonight, we start with Heart pop on the isle at 18:30 would you be able to make it? You will be treated as a regular trial in the raid if so..

Regards, Yavana

if you find something missing in my talent speccs i'd be most intrigued to hear improvements

and i'll be on the island for buff

Sneezzie/Sneezie

HHalcyon wrote:

One of my problems with this application, apart from earlier asked question by Vamp, is the keybind allocation. Having played mage I can see room for improvement on that front by a healthy mile or so.

For example the 1-4 allocation of the main casts is inefficient versus QERF among others. However, my beef here is mainly related to movement and how it currently conflicts with its efficiency. While it is good that you do not click (for the most part) I presume you should be motivated to look into it. Also a wonderful keybind to consider is C (among others), because who needs character pane in combat anyway?

A few side notes on the binds:

• Arcane Explosion on X seems like a good way to try and do AoE in close quarters while taking as much damage as possible;
  • If you were to be interested in chaining Arcane Explosion into something then from X to S-3; S-4; C-3 (Frost Nova here lol (could not resist)); or C-4 seems like a great way to spend time continuously getting hit;
  • I could carry on but I am here mainly to point out the general lack of logic behind certain choices.

Other than that the application seems fine by me. 

using 1234 and subsequently s/c1234 rather than qerf so i dont cramp my fingers(QERF=bend, vs 1234=flat fingers), same reason i got stuff on <zx because fits perfect in my hand so to speak,

sry if these seem iffy to you as mage, but its whats worked for me all this time without breaking my fingers,

indeed C sounds like a wonderful keybind option and will definitely consider it for something extra

Ryepudding
< Social >

Yavana. wrote:

Imo if it works for him it should be fine, if am to show my UI you would be shocked perhaps;pp

http://www.beetxt.com/mlc for crafting thingies
Yavana.
< Guild Master >

Imo if it works for him it should be fine, if am to show my UI you would be shocked perhaps;pp

UI looks iffy (2x player frames? No target of target of target?), no decursive or detox (sure, better if you work it without them, but it helps), and cant really see your raid ui.

Screenie also looks like you are in a pvp spec.

Last edited by Ryepudding on 2016-10-19 9:13:11 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.beetxt.com/mlc for crafting thingies
Yavana.
< Guild Master >

App looks nice, I really like that you put effort into giving out multiple talent spec links, however most of them are wrong on some points, I can go more into detail with that when we talk in game..
Consumables are there, UI looks decent, gear seems pre raid bis almost.. I am to accept this application, however I would like to test you out as well if its possible for you to raid tonight, we start with Heart pop on the isle at 18:30 would you be able to make it? You will be treated as a regular trial in the raid if so..

Regards, Yavana

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum